Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Splashing in a Puddle

Today has been one of those really good days. I slept horrible last night and was surprised when Ava came into my room, this morning and I wasn't cranky (so was Bryce). We got up watched some cartoons, made breakfast and headed to the gym. When we got back home and there was a puddle in the parking lot so I let Ava play in for a while. So was soaked and loved it.
My favorite of the photos I took.

After that we came in and she got a much needed bath. We had lunch and then made cookies (she had been asking for a few days). We then built a fort, ate a cookie and read Dr. Seuss books.  Her friend and her are currently playing, while I blog and listen to Cold Play. Oh and it's raining and thundering, so the windows are open. I love a good rainstorm.  Days like this make me happy because I feel like they are far and few in between. Maybe I just need to work on enjoying more of the smaller things. 

No comments :

Post a Comment