Sunday, December 30, 2012

Anniversary Number Five

So aside from the fact I already posted about it being five years. I thought post some pictures from the events. Bryce planned everything which was nice. We dropped Ava off at her grandparents house on Weston. We stayed at the Old Rock Church Bed and Breakfast. We stayed in the bridal suit, which was super nice.  We explored the bed and breakfast. I love staying at places that are historic for whatever reason and love learning about it. We headed to dinner at the Indian Oven, it is a favorite ours. As we were leaving I noticed a hair salon to the left and decided it was time yo chop off all the split ends. I ended up getting 8 inches cut off. We stopped at Wal★Mart for some snacks for the night. As you can see we played cities and knights and Bryce's shirt matched I had to take a picture. We also brought books my favorite was reading by the fire with a big blanket. The next morning they brought out breakfast to the room, I felt spoiled. We checked out and went to set The Hobbit, excellent movie. It a very nice break and I think no as parents breaks like these are necessary and needed. Have a good New Year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment